It is a private non-profit sector association, created in 2003, whose main purpose is to improve the competitiveness of the Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) sector in the Principality of Asturias and to contribute to the search for solutions that increase productivity and business efficiency.
Our activity is aimed at boosting the growth of the sector through cooperation, exchange of experience, training and professional specialisation in order to increase the participation of companies in national and international technological projects aimed at modernising traditional sectors.
- Incorporate internationally recognised and proven methodologies, best business practices and advanced services in Asturian ICT companies.
- Train ICT professionals, thus favouring a constant improvement in the qualification of their human resources.
- Promote external sales of Asturian ICT companies.
- Promote and disseminate the capacities of the Asturian ICT sector
- Promote mutual knowledge among partners and raise awareness of the benefits of cooperation.
- Be a catalytic mechanism for cooperative business projects.
- Increase the competitiveness of companies in the Asturian ICT sector.
- To increase the participation of regional companies in technology projects
- Cooperation and networking
- Projects and business development
- Promote the internationalization and innovation of companies